I took a 2 bed villa, purchased through expedia.com. The rooms are very well furnished, flat screen tvs (loads of UK channels) , very comfortable beds, soft towels, a kitchen full of the necessary equipment - I was very happy. This resort is very big so don't kid yourself - boutique is another planet. The gym was good as was the very well stocked supermarket. I had one minor quibble - the flies around the pool really were very annoying - the sunbeds on the beach were the only escape. Which leads to my personal restaurant recommendation - go out of the back gate on to the beach - 50 feet on the left is Christina's - it is upper mid tier price wise but the food & location were excellent.(I had a lovely bottle of Fransola, grilled sardines followed by sea bream fried with garlic - with a beautiful sunset to top it off) If you are in to the late night bar/club scene I suggest you get somewhere closer to Marbella - €17 one way to town for a taxi can add up - there is a local bus from the other side of the highway but it is a bit of a drag.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort