We stayed in a two bed apartment for five nights.....
This is a great place to take a break with a young family. You have the benefits of self-catering and you can get pretty decent take-away type food or more classy options.
The whole complex is very clean and you can get pretty much anything you need.
The pools are really nice (with a separate adults only one) - our four year old just wanted to play in them all day. The adjacent beach is good fun too (though it is public) with restaurants nearby.
The resort is about 30 mins by car from Malaga airport and though we had a hire car, you could probably do taxis and hire a car from the resort if you needed it.
Not much more to say that hasn't already been said (UK TV, very pleasant staff, nice poolside bars, good facilities in apartments, good supermarkets in Elviria nearby)...If you want gourmet food, just get a taxi into Marbella.
Would definitely go again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort