We just returned from Spain. We are Marriott owners and have visited vacation clubs in numerous locations. We thoroughly enjoyed this destination and would return. The grounds were lovely and well kept. Our villas were large and well appointed.
We were not so thrilled with the topless beach, however, and would warn those visitors with young children or teens.
The people at the resort were friendly and helpful. Some went out of their way to make our stay as good as possible.
We went on a private tour to Tangier with Said Tours. This tour was amazing! It was definitely worth doing. There were just 6 of us on the tour. Said takes very good care of his clients and knows everyone. We had lunch in a terrific place that served traditional Morrocan cuisine. We visited the Cave of Hercules, rode camels, toured the countryside in a minivan. I would highly recommend Said. saidtours.com
We also went to Gibraltar, saw the monkeys and St. MIchael's cave. We did not take the taxi tour. I would recommend doing this, since we had to wait 90 minutes in line to ride the cable car. We also traveled to Granada, Ronda, Seville, Marbella, and Mijas. We enjoyed all of them.
In MIjas we ate at a fabulous restuarant called El Capricho. It is just off a main street in Mijas. The food was extraordinary. I would highly recommend it.
We loved our visit to Spain and the Marbella Vacation Club and intend to return in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort