My husband and I stayed at this hotel back in May of 2012 but I am finally getting around to reviewing it. It was a beautiful hotel and we felt like we were in America because it is a Marriott. Our room was a 2 bedroom suite which had a balcony that overlooked the pool. It was a huge room for the 2 of us. Of course we never even used the 2nd bedroom or any of the other bathrooms but it was nice to have a place to eat in the morning (dining room table and kitchen included). We used the pool which was great and relaxing. There wasn't too many kids when we were there either so it was generally quiet. We made it to the beach for a few hours one day and it was relaxing but the beach in Spain isn't as nice as we are used to.
It was a nice location, but I pictured Marbella to be more like Puerto Banus is. The place to be is really Puerto Banus. However, because I am a Marriott Rewards member, I would stay here again if ever in southern Spain. It's a good location for day trips to Tangier and Gibraltar also. I would recommend it over all. Also, it was very clean. The staff was helpful in giving us directions to different things. In fact, they have pre-printed typed direction cards to many placed tourists may ask to go.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort