We have just enjoyed another brilliant holiday at the Marriott. Every single thing has been thought of to make your stay a relaxing and enjoyable one. There is usually always something to complain about but not this time. My husband says the fridge door in the kitchen opens the wrong way :)
Our 4 year old loved the kids club and asked to go every morning. I love the fact that kids club is included in the rate. Belen and her team are wonderful with the children and the programme was fun and varied. Lots of free activities and gym classes as well as the fabulous family pools, jacuzzis and water playground. You really wouldn't need a car here if you intend to fly and flop. With a child in tow I love the apartment set up with plenty of space, a kitchen, washer & dryer etc. without a doubt we will be back and if planning a trip anywhere else I will be starting with the Marriott vacation club website. Aruba is next on the wish list!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort