We stayed at the Marriott Marbella Beach resort for a week . It was perfect - the 2 bedroom apartment was spacious and clean, the grounds were beautifully landscaped, and the resort staff did everything in their power to help us with some issues we had, as well as with excursions and restaurant suggestions. We only ate once at a restaurant there - Charlie's Bar - and, although a bit pricey, the meal was good with large portions. We had a car, and found that the directions that they provided to get to near-by attractions (old town Marbella, Ronda, Gibraltar, Grenada) were clear and exact. The choice of breads and sweet pastries for the mornings was excellent, fershand not too pricey. You can't go wrong at this resort!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort