Resort is well located for both relaxing on the Spanish Med or sightseeing southern spain including Malaga, Marbella, Rhonda, Mijas, Granada, and Gibraltar. Highly recommend!
Flamenco show was excellent, food was okay.
Onsite bar/restaurant is good+ food, Staff is GREAT in all respects. Lots of great little restaurants along the beach within walking distance. or cab it to Marbella, estepona, or any of the nearby towns for great food. You sorta can't go wrong in this area!
Make sure to go to the onsite store for fresh baked croissants and baguettes in the a.m.!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort