There's so much choice along the Costa del Sol but this place takes the biscuit. Fab resort, big enough to have plenty of amenities but small enough to feel quite intimate. The gardens are immaculate, the apartments are well maintained. Great beds, linen and towels. I love it here and would break my rule and actually recommend people to stay here.
Its actually on the beach, there are lots of good restaurants close by, walking distance, there is a supermarket close by, walking distance if necessary. We always hire a car but our daughter stayed earlier this year with no car and had no problem getting about. Marbella is a short taxi ride away and there are lots of organised trips if that floats your boat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort