We very much enjoyed our stay and everything was of a high quality. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The on-site supermarket was well stocked, but slightly pricey, especially the wine, although it was very convenient to get fresh bread or croissants for breakfast. We found the best value supermarket to be La Canada, but you would need transport. To find it drive towards Marbella staying on the main road until exit 182.
We did not use the on-site restaurant (El Med) as they seem to focus on theme nights which we were not keen on. Christina's (on the beach) is excellent and you may need to book. We also tried Elviria which is at the top of the hill in the small commercial area on the south side of the motorway. The food was OK but quite expensive for what you got, so we did not find this good value.
Parking is very convenient but it's difficult to manoeuvre because of the pillars and the narrow road.
The resort had everything we wanted, although it surprised us that you were expected to pay to use beach loungers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort