This resort is not really close to anything in Marbella, it is a beach front property. That means morning walks and runs are just a few steps away. So that far outweighs it's proximity to grocery stores and restaurants. And, yes there is a small market and a restaurant and resto/bar on-site, but for those staying for multiple days may find it helpful to do some actual grocery shopping. The nearest store is a an uphill and then downhill and not at all pedestrian friendly 15 minute walk.
All condos have balconies and some even have beach views. There are family pools, and indoor pools and even adult only pools. That way everyone has options.
The front desk staff is exceptional. They were always nice and extremely helpful. They helped us confirm excursion reservations not associated with the resort and assisted with interEuropean travel and side trips and local transport, too.
And for those not interested in not leaving the property, they'll find plenty to do. The resort offers exercise and other fun classes on a daily basis -- as long as there is interest. This info is posted on a board each week and that information is also given to guests upon check-in.
All in all, I'd recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort