Stayed in the Marriot Marbella beach resort at our friend's apartment. Second time we have stayed there, and the level of service and overall feel of the resort did not disappoint. The grounds are quite immaculate, and the staff and facilities generally are excellent. We own timeshares in the Marriott Son Antem resort in Palma, and if they were still available for sale in this resort, would love to own one here too. Wonderful resort, with a beautiful stretch of beach front too, and close to all the restaurants and hotels in Marbella and Puerto Banus. Only word of advice is that the shop on site is very expensive, so for day to day needs it's advisable to visit the supermarket close by for supplies.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort