I like the Marriott, even out of season when the weather isn't very warm, there is so much to do there. Pilates in the morning, then walking along the beach. Lunch at Paula y carlos, and swimming in the heated pools. Walking further out of the resort, the Don Carlos hotel is a good place to go on Friday evenings when they have a salsa band playing in la Terazza,bar from 11.30pm. Across the bridge in Elviria there is a nice tapas bar- El Barracon de tapas. The Irish restaurant The Playwright is also good, with lovely food,and an early bird special price of €25 for three courses if you arrive before 7.30.
If you are looking for somewhere for Paella, then Paula y Carlos does an excellent one for €14-15 euros each and a very nice house wine for €10 per bottle. Of you want to go further then visit Marbella where there are more tapas bars and restaurants, and shops.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort