i've been to te Marriott Marbella Beach Resort on a number of occassions and have to say that it is a truly lovely resort. The facilities are always spotlessly clean and the staff always wear a smile. It is a pleasure to be there.
We had a 3 bed apartment which, unfortunately, was not a sea view, however, being on the top floor, we had a lovely view of the sunset and that's a nice bonus.
My one gripe is that you have to pay for the loungers on the beach and i think this is a bit of a rip-off, particularly as this is not a cheap place to stay at. Saying that, you are right by Nikki Beach, so i suppose its understandable.
i love this resort and whatever time of year i come, it is always lovely. can't recommend highly enough.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort