This is our second time to this resort. The apartments are second to none - very spacious, well equipped and luxurious. Whilst we were there the only bar that was available was Charlies Bar, which opened at 4pm. Therefore, unable to get a meal or a drink during the day - not a huge problem, but pushes you to go to other restaurants etc. There were lots of alternatives within walking distance and all very good - so it was probably a good think for us that we had to find other places. The resort is well situated, but best to have a car, just so you can get out and about. The only slight negative, and perhaps understandable in the current climate, there was a definite feel of cost cutting - e.g. had to ask for dressing gowns, shampoo etc etc not replenished and the apartments are only properly serviced once a week. Beds are made everyday and bins were emptied but bathrooms and kitchens not wiped around or anything. Not a major problem - but just noticeable from our last stay. However, would definitely return and would recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Tingo, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort