Stayed here twice last year, in May and early November. It's a great resort for families.
The apartments are great, really spacious and good quality, there are great facilities (several pools, top quality gym, exercise studio etc) and you can walk down to beach below hotel. You probably need a car unless you are happy to stay in the resort, there is plenty to see in the area.
The only thing we were disappointed with was the Chill Bar and El Med restaurant. The staff here just do not seem very interested or happy in their jobs. On both holidays we had to ask several times for a menu, to make an order, for a drink etc and the service was incredibly slow, the food was ok but nothing special. This happened even when there was almost no other customers. We asked other guests and they said it's always been like that! It would be nice to see management sort it out because overall I was really impressed with the resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort