I've stayed at both of Marriott's Costa del Sol resorts and although the Marbella one is the older of the two the standard is equally impressive. This really is a high quality destination, ideally placed for a variety of golf courses, the beach, Marbella old town and Malaga. Our apartment was spacious, very well equipped and the bed and shower were simply wonderful - I can't remember sleeping so well. The resort is clean, well maintained, very safe and the facilities on offer include pools, a spa, a gym, a mini-market and a variety of bars and restaurants - all are of good quality. You really do need a car to make the most of your stay, although the Elviria area does offer a reasonable selection of shops and restaurants, which are about 15 minutes walk away. Overall, highly recommended.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort