Of course the resort is lovely, just what you would expect. We didn't have a view of the ocean, but the grounds are lovely and we strolled to the shore with a glass of wine to enjoy the sunset. Service very friendly, rooms large, clean and nicely decorated. Only 4 stars due to no free wi-fi (though we were given one code to use for one device--it was enough for us, but my husband and I had to use my daughter's laptop to pick up email) and the spa was not as luxurious as I would expect at a resort like this one. On site marketplace was great--a little pricey but lots of variety. I attended a lecture about Spanish painters that was top notch. We didn't stay on site very much as we took day trips to Gibraltar, Ronda and Old Marbella. We flew into Sevilla to spend a few nights prior to our stay in Marbella and rented a car to have while there. It was about a 2 1/2 hr drive. When we left, we drove to Granada--another easy drive--and then flew home from Malaga. Could easily do several other trips within Southern Spain using Marbella as a hub.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort