Stayed here with two other couples in a three bed three bath apartment (4005). As ever, the standard of the self-catering accommodation is high - spacious rooms, comfortable beds (except the rubberised matress topper that made by husband very uncomfortable!), good laundry facilities in unit and adequate kitchen (oven/grill seemed very slow). We had visited before, we were aware of walking disance to local commercial centre where we could find supermarket and restaurants. Sometimes got a taxi back when shopping too heavy to walk (5 euros). Unfortunately for us, the Chill Bar oinsite closed on the third day of our stay - we really enjoyed happy hour here, although it was chilly in the November evenings. When this bar/restaurant closed, the only place to get a coffee or beer on site was Charlies, which is an American sttyle diner bar, which isn't to everyone's taste. We did have words when management changed the happy hour at Charlies from 6 to 7 until 4 to 6 after the Chill Bar Closed. No notice of this change had been given in advance, which really threw us! Another niggle is the 9 euro charge for 24 hours of wifi, which is really outrageous. However, we found that we could get to our emails, etc. by visiting a cafe in the commercial centre. Onsite shop is expensive but useful for bread and mini magnums - our latest favorite! Didn't try the restaurant or the spa, but enjoyed the other facilities and ate at beach restaurants.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort