We have stayed in many timeshare resorts and this is one of the best. Fortunately the weather has been very good for November and we made use of the pool area and walks along the beach.
Superb accommodation and kitchen facilities, including an oven, dishwasher and laundry room. The provision of activities for families and children are second to none. In our terms the restaurant and bars are quite pricey but we self cater and there is an excellent Super Sol supermarket in the local shopping centre. If you require Wi-fi for your kindle, you will find the daily resort charge of almost 10 euros too much. So take yourself off to the shopping centre and there are several choices of free Wi-fi if you wander around. Especially by the Asian restaurant.
To be met at the entry barrier on arrival and given the room key with directions to the underground car park was impressive. You parking spot is pretty close to you lift and therefore apartment with limited need to carry cases too far. You then catch up with reception by ten the next morning with your passports.
People have told us Marriott's are good but this was very, very good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort