I have now been here 3 times, luckily for me as someone else's guest every time. Luckily because I believe it is quite expensive, however being in the position where I don't have to consider the cost I can say that the facilities are great, and kept very clean, the service is exemplary. The location on the beach is great, with 3 beach restaurants within 3-5 mins walk, & 2 supermarkets & a dozen bars & restaurants in Elvira, a 10 - 15 min walk.
Whilst the beds & bedding are great, they would be even better without the plastic mattress protectors which rather ruins the effect. What on earth possesses Marriott that they feel obliged to deal with the incontinent, and thus ruin the whole 5* experience?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort