we booked to stay here as we were attending a wedding in mijas. we were only there for a few days but wished we had stayed longer and would definatly go back. to be honest I wasn't really looking forward to staying as I'm not a big fan of Spain holiday but as we were going for wedding we chose to stay here. we booked a 2 bedroom apartment and asked for a ground floor room, I think it was 1001 or 1010 we we given and it was beautiful, 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. nice big balcony comfortable lounge and a well equipped kitchen, very tastefully decorated and cofortable. beds were really comfortable.
the weather was ok for Easter time we got a bit if rain but mainly nice. the only negative I would say was the pools were to cold to get in, our little girl just went in the jaccusi's which she thought was great and used the indoor pool. really nice family resort filled with nice families.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort