Having stayed at the Marriott Marbella resort many times, I thought it may be appropriate to finally post a TA review.
The resort is located in Elviria with quick and easy access from Malaga airport. The level of security is good with a manned gate and a walled perimeter which is consistent with all Marriott resort properties. This may give the wrong impression though as we always feel very safe and have NEVER seen even a hint of a problem over the past 10 years.
One point which I tend to comment on each time we stay is how tranquil the whole resort is, even when it is full. It is the ideal chill out holiday spot.
The units are either 1,2 or 3 bedded villas with all the comforts of home. They are spacious, well maintained and very clean. Each has their own veranda / balcony and access to ample parking.
All of the staff are well schooled in the Marriott "customer comes first" mentality and it shows. They are very polite, friendly and accommodating and this applies to everyone from the reception staff through to the maids.
I could go on about the finer detail of the Marriott Marbella, but this can be accessed from their website. All I would like to say is that if you want a quality resort with superb accommodation, great staff and in a good location then this should be at the top of your list.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marriott Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.