First visit to the Beach Club and had a 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment. I had heard good reports on the place but the website wasn’t very clear as to the exact facilities, room layouts etc. I was emailed a week before with info on pre-ordering groceries etc but the form didn’t link correctly and I couldn’t fill it in and print it either. The technology side needs to be much better as its the first part of the customer experience.
However all changes on arrival. Friendly and professional welcome - Wife and daughter offered drinks whilst I sorted the check-in, daughter offered childrens pack. Clear information given on how the resort worked, they took the grocery order at the desk and it arrived in our room about a minute after we did. Lovely well appointed rooms, overlooking the sea, large balcony and very close to the main pool. Nice compact gym. Good size pool and yes, they actually don’t allow towel reservations on the loungers until after 10:30am, so no problem getting a place we wanted every day. Theres a 2nd 'quiet' pool for those who want it so the resort works for families and non families. Also a couple of indoor pools and a wet paddling pool with slide and enclosed for toddlers. Nice compact gym which I used every day. Nice grounds as well. Private and secure access to beach.
Breakfast and meals in the El Med restaurant were all good and excellent house wine, but you do have to book the evening sitting well in advance as usually full. Good friendly staff everywhere and lifeguards/pool attendants ensured that everyone could enjoy themselves without letting youngsters get out of control. WiFi to the room was not good value though (technology again..) - very slow by todays standards and getting really picky, the bathrooms are nearing the point of a bit of updating needed. Finally they have a very nice car to pick you up from the car aprk under the apartment to the minute aske+d when returning to the airport.
Overall, excellent holiday and whilst its not cheap, quality costs and its great value for money
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marriott Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.