My stay was off-season, one night mid week.
I found here a beautiful property,warm welcome, staff eager to please. I was upgraded to a fantastic room upper floor incredible views, even tho I paid discount last minute internet rate.
Was staying just one night by myself and felt treated like royalty.
Hotel seemed very empty in the off season, I can imagine in very high season it is hard for them to offer the same quality care and service when they are full. Property is beautiful, rooms in the tower (upper floors) are high luxury.
My only complaint is the eternal, very ugly building site in the front of the main tower. I suppose this is part of the Don Carlos property. Get it done already has been going on for years!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious beachfront jewel surrounded by 40,000m2 of luscious tropical gardens – the largest on the Costa del Sol. This sublime resort offers fabulous views of the coast and direct access to the most gorgeous beach in Marbella. Guests can also count on stunning facilities, first-class personalized service, a relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere – and yearlong sunshine. It effortlessly caters to all desires with a wide selection of watersports, several pools, a highly reputed tennis club, a range of superb restaurants and aboutiquespa. The beach club – created by luxury spatial designer Melvin Villarroel – is recognized as one of the most “unique spaces” in Marbella. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Agoda and Escapio so you can book your Don Carlos Leisure Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Carlos Leisure Hotel Marbella
- Don Carlos Leisure Resort And Spa
- Don Carlos Resort
- Don Carlos Marbella
- Don Carlos Hotel Marbella
- Carlos Don Hotel