Stayed here for a wedding, it was very nice. Two adults in a room, we had a double bed each. The beds were extremely comfy and the rooms spacious.
The decor is modern and very nice, the bathrooms are lovely and cleaned on a daily basis. The complimentary toiletries are lovely.
Breakfast is great, lots of choice and plenty of champagne!
The villas are lovely inside and secluded from the rest of the resort, great for kids or groups.
The gardens are lovely and it is a short walk to the beach and nikki beach, both great.
Only problem we had was housekeeping leaving our door open when they had finished, luckily nothing happened but still....
Would visit again if I went back to Marbella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious beachfront jewel surrounded by 40,000m2 of luscious tropical gardens – the largest on the Costa del Sol. This sublime resort offers fabulous views of the coast and direct access to the most gorgeous beach in Marbella. Guests can also count on stunning facilities, first-class personalized service, a relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere – and yearlong sunshine. It effortlessly caters to all desires with a wide selection of watersports, several pools, a highly reputed tennis club, a range of superb restaurants and aboutiquespa. The beach club – created by luxury spatial designer Melvin Villarroel – is recognized as one of the most “unique spaces” in Marbella. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Escapio, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Don Carlos Leisure Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Carlos Leisure Hotel Marbella
- Don Carlos Leisure Resort And Spa
- Don Carlos Resort
- Don Carlos Marbella
- Don Carlos Hotel Marbella
- Carlos Don Hotel