Golf trip of 4 nights for 16 people organised by me. I was readily upgraded as the team organiser to a nice sized suite. Décor is about 10 to 15 years old but good size rooms and clean.Perfect for a short break but not too sure I would want a week with the family.
Its a little isolated so not easy to walk anywhere and particularly for golfers its a 10 euro taxi ride to the clubhouse which is inland and the other side of the motorway which takes some getting around.
Sea views from the room were very nice and the breakfast terrace is lovely right by the beach.
There are two courses. South is good generally (though some weak holes) and well maintained with excellent greens but the north course is very poor and wouldn't recommend it at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guadalmina SPA & Golf Resort. MarbellaAn unbeatable location right on the Beach and by two Golf Courses. Located only ten minutes from Marbella and Estepona and only five minutes from Puerto Banus. Restaurants offering International cuisine, Cocktail Bar, Beach Club, Business Centre, WIFI, Outdoor Sea Water Swimming pool, Solarium, Pool Bar, Meeting Rooms for events & Celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Escapio, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa And Golf Resort
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Marbella
- Guadalmina Hotel Marbella
- Golf Hotel Guadalmina
- Marbella Guadalmina