I really enjoyed my two night stay here. On the positives the breakfast was incredible! And our room was fabulous with a massive balcony we could lie out on our sun lounges on. However we had a four poster bed but as it had no curtains it just looked like a big metal frame and I found
t quite odd! A normal bed would have been alot nicer!!!
This hotel is in the middle of nowhere. A taxi to marbella is just under 20 euro. This is worth noting since the restaurant is awful (despite the excellent breakfast) the food was overpriced and the service in the restaurant at lunch was the worst / slowest iv seen in years.
The pool looked nice but I wasn't in it.
Overall I'd recommend staying here f you're looking for a quiet romantic getaway and are willing to pay taxis to bring you to other restaurants outside this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guadalmina SPA & Golf Resort. MarbellaAn unbeatable location right on the Beach and by two Golf Courses. Located only ten minutes from Marbella and Estepona and only five minutes from Puerto Banus. Restaurants offering International cuisine, Cocktail Bar, Beach Club, Business Centre, WIFI, Outdoor Sea Water Swimming pool, Solarium, Pool Bar, Meeting Rooms for events & Celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotel.de, Escapio and Venere so you can book your Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa And Golf Resort
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Marbella
- Guadalmina Hotel Marbella
- Golf Hotel Guadalmina
- Marbella Guadalmina