We stayed in this hotel in a group of 6 We had a warm welcome on arrival and had porters take us straight to our rooms. Our room we under the restaurant near the spar and were a decent size with a balcony view of the golf course! My only bad comment would be to say everytime somebody moved there chair the noise screeched through your room! Only bothered me in the morning! The pool area was lovely and had a few cocktails in the sun! People say it is expensive but I say u get what you pay for! Food and drink was superb!
On a night we got taxis into peurto banus(only 10 euro) well worth it!
Breakfast is fab in this hotel make sure you order an omelette as they are lovely!
I can't understand how this is only a 4 star, I will defiantly be returning here soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guadalmina SPA & Golf Resort. MarbellaAn unbeatable location right on the Beach and by two Golf Courses. Located only ten minutes from Marbella and Estepona and only five minutes from Puerto Banus. Restaurants offering International cuisine, Cocktail Bar, Beach Club, Business Centre, WIFI, Outdoor Sea Water Swimming pool, Solarium, Pool Bar, Meeting Rooms for events & Celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Escapio and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa And Golf Resort
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Marbella
- Guadalmina Hotel Marbella
- Golf Hotel Guadalmina
- Marbella Guadalmina