Didn't see any reviews of this, so wanted to share what can be a fun experience, especially for families with children. They have street legal dune buggys that are used to go up in the hills of Marbella. It is definitely a unique experience, and was alot of fun.
- thrilling for the kids. There is a combination of on-road and off road travelling, up and down very steep hills, which my boys loved.
- incredible scenery - you stop at the top of the hills above Marbella and the panoramic view is amazing. You get to see a bit of Spain outside the touristy coast, even stopping at a local bar for refreshments
- the staff is very friendly and have good language skills.
- you follow a pickup truck, and it was very dry when we went, so there is a ton of dust.
This could be blinding at times - if you go, bring a bandana to breath through, and prepare to get dusty! If getting dirty does not appeal to you, don't do this!
- the buggys were getting a bit tired at the end of the season, one had a hard time getting up the steepest hills.
They have 2, 3 and 6 hour trips. We did the 3 hour, which was plenty - 2 hours would have been fine.
If you own or manage Buggy Safari Marbella, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.