“Wear a crash helmet!” 3 of 5 stars

Essex
9 attraction reviews
“Wear a crash helmet!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Played Friday 11 October, club house excellent and 19th hole very good!

Unfortunately the first and ninth holes, fourth and fifth holes, tenth and eighteenth holes all run parallel to each other and at times we had three sets of golfers on one fairway!

This meant that you could rarely relax, as the risk of being hit by a stray ball was much higher than normal.

Shame as Thomas the starter was really pleasant and the fairway condition was good.

Greens were not to the standard that we have played in the past, with lots of sand on them.

Overall OK, but certainly no cigar.

We will not be back in a hurry, preferring the more serene atmosphere of the La Cala courses.

Visited October 2013

Gothenburg, Sweden
8 attraction reviews
“Perfect golf conditions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I played one round at this wonderful golf course.
Almost everything was just perfect.
Farways, greens, rough, food, beer, WiFi.....

Visited September 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Good test of golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good test of golf here, with plenty of variety, some very tight fairways with hazards waiting to catch stray shots.Nice finishing hole that is short but requires nerve. We were warned to look out for bag robbers but did not encounter any. Nice area for eating food ok nice staff. Only objection one member of ground crew continued to operate strimmer while we were driving off t shot.

Visited October 2013
7 attraction reviews
“A challenge ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

A challenging course for a high handicap like me and most if our society but great fun. Greens were a bit rough but not too bad. Some beautiful holes.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 attraction reviews
“Great Greens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Let me start this by saying that I live and play my golf in Dubai, so I am very used to good standards of courses and service. In the last 12 months I have not played on a course with such terrific and true greens. I played here as part of my annual 'boys trip' I thought the layout was excellent the service excellent, the clubhouse very good although the practice tee area could have done with a little work. I would highly recommend the course and the staff at this facility.

Visited September 2013