We just had a fabulous weekend in Marbella at the Iberostar. Lovely clean, bright ample size room and we only had the very basic!... Staff were so friendly and helpful. We just had B&B, the breakfast was vast, so much choice, something to suit everyone, with eggs & omelettes cooked to order!.... It was April and quite quiet which was just perfect!... Nice easy walk along the coast to Puerto Banus, a slow stroll took only about 20 minutes to the Marina, so very well situated. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the first moment you step into the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach hotel, you'll find a sense of peace and tranquillity in every corner. Surrounded by palm trees, courtyards and exotic gardens, this 4-star hotel on the Costa del Sol boasts a fine Mediterranean style with Arabic and Andalusian influences and details. Located less than a half mile from the famous Puerto Banus, just over 2 miles from the centre of Marbella, the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach hotel enjoys spectacular views from right on the beach. Renovated in 2010, this quality hotel has 170 comfortable rooms of cutting-edge design, which make it a magnificent, quality hotel for couples on vacation in Marbella. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.