One of the most friendly and helpful front-desk staff we have ever met. They tried to helped on our each and every queries all the time.
By a last minute surprise we had to stay in this hotel not 2 but 3 person and they changed our room immediately to a bigger one and put an extra bed and charged for the first 2 nights only; afterwards when we were 2 again they let us stay in this room without charging any extra.
The hotel itself is OK. Seasoul Beach Club is very nice, right next to the beach with a lovely small poll, bar and a nice restaurant; far better and quieter than hotel's main pool area. But the sea is very cold and not possible to swim even in the middle of summer.
Hotel is also very close to many pubs and bars around including Puerto Banus (terrible place for us). There is a lovely walkway next to the beach that takes you right to Marbella but it is long walk; more than 1 hour.
There is always a manager around who take cares of entire property for clients' comfort since early in the morning and there is always some small kind of repairing happens for the quests.
Has lovely breakfast and they serve also bubbly booze.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.