We spent three nights in this hotel in our way back from Aguas Amargas in el Cabo de Gata. The hotel room was nicely decorated in white colours and was pretty big for a standard room. The bathroom was also big and had a bidet. It was spotless and clean> We also had a terrace and a minibar with reasonable prices.
The common areas were also clean and taken care. The restaurant was the basement and it looked a sad place as it was lacking of bright light. We had dinner the first evening we spent in the hotel and we were extremely dissapointed with the choice of food (low cost like tortilla de patata, pizza and things like that) which was expensive, 35 eur per person plus drinks not included. Instead, breakfast was delicious and with a broad variety of things, including cava.
Wifi is only possible under payment and this was another negative point to be highlighted. In our days, internet is free of charge in almost every hotel around the world, even in some coffee bars and restaurants. On top of it, it was something like 7 eur an hour, very expensive.
The staff at the hotel were very nice and professional, even the cleaners. Everyone tried to do their best to please us.
The beach club was really nice, we only used it to have our welcome drink (only two choices: San Francisco, a mix of fruit juices o Sangria)
Puerto Banus was 15 minutes walk from the hotel but Marbella was pretty far and we had to take the car each time we wanted to go there.
The hotel is ok but I don't think we will come back as it didn't meet all our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the first moment you step into the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach hotel, you'll find a sense of peace and tranquillity in every corner. Surrounded by palm trees, courtyards and exotic gardens, this 4-star hotel on the Costa del Sol boasts a fine Mediterranean style with Arabic and Andalusian influences and details. Located less than a half mile from the famous Puerto Banus, just over 2 miles from the centre of Marbella, the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach hotel enjoys spectacular views from right on the beach. Renovated in 2010, this quality hotel has 170 comfortable rooms of cutting-edge design, which make it a magnificent, quality hotel for couples on vacation in Marbella. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella