“Beautiful Day Trip to Ronda” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Label Experience - Day Tours

Red Label Experience - Day Tours
Bulevar Principe Alfonso Von Hohenlohe s/n | Urb. Marbella Real, 532, 29602 Marbella, Spain
+34 622 37 48 88
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 75 Activities in Marbella
Type: Bus tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Label Experience is Marbella's Personal Concierge. We specialize in every travel, lifestyle and leisureneed that you don't have the time, inclination or expertise to do yourself so that you can maximize your free time. Based in Marbella with global coverage. Red Label Experience provides sightseeing service "a la Carte. " We organize tours for half day or fullday. Our offer is directed to individuals, families, groups and businesses who prefer personalized service and quality.
“Beautiful Day Trip to Ronda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Pablo of Red Label Experience provided us with the best day tour I have ever been on. We were picked up at our hotel in Marbella and rode through the beautiful mountains in a comfortable Audi- not the typical uncomfortable bus... You can really tell how much Pablo loves his job by his enthusiasm when telling you the history of everything that you are seeing. Our first stop was the Arab baths which were amazing to see and then to find out how they were built so long ago. Next we walked to a beautiful church, so ornate. Then onto the Nuevo Bridge which the view was breathtaking. Then onto the Bull Ring Museum to see the history bullfighting. Tapas and Sangria time was next on the agenda, which the restaurant he recommended was excellent. Then onto some shopping. I was able to purchase a beautiful handmade ceramic bowl- my prized possession I hand carried for 20hrs back to the US. I only wish I would have contacted Red Label Experience when we first arrived in Spain. I would have gone on at least one more day trip with Pablo if I could have had the chance. My husband even agrees and he is not one for Day Trips, unless to the golf course :) It is truly VIP treatment and I will recommend Red Label to all of friends!!!

Visited August 2013
redlabelexperience, Propietario at Red Label Experience - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

Macungie, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Red Label Experience makes one feel like a VIP!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our family of three spent a week in the Marbella area last month. We hired Red Label Experience for 3 day tours. Ronda, Gibraltar and Tangiers. Pablo, the owner, was our guide, driver and body guard :). He picks you up in a sweet Audi and makes you feel like VIP's...he upgraded our tickets to business class on the ferry ride to/from Tangiers which really scored points with our 9 year old son. I must say, Pablo exceeded all of our expectations! We were sad to say good bye at the end of our last day. Pablo had become our friend whom we had a blast with.

Pablo, remember when you get to the US...mi casa su casa.

Visited June 2013
Macungie, PA
“Spain, Gibraltar, and Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband, son, and I had an amazing time with Pablo! We started with a tour to Ronda, Spain. Pablo is very knowledgeable of the area as well as the history of these places. His top priority is always the safety of his clients. He wants your experience to be safe and enjoyable. He will ask you what food interests you and when you need a break. He goes out of his way to answer questions or concerns you have during the trip. We enjoyed the "workout" tour of Ronda! It was beautiful to visit and Pablo made it that way! The next day we headed to Gibraltar. Again, Pablo makes sure that you have everything you need for the trip...and watches out for you in the crowds of tourists. He provides top-notch service to the places we visited. Next, we headed to Morocco. Pablo again provided excellent service...always going above and beyond the standard to provide his clients with the most comfortable and enjoyable experiences! We truly felt like VIPs! Whether we were dining or riding camels, Pablo made sure we were safe and having a great time. He also will take your camera and make as many pictures as you like! He is flexible. If there is something you do or do not want to do, he will work it out for you. If you want to stop for a picture, he will stop and take the pictures with you. He knows the best places with the best service and food. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Visited June 2013
Pablo Techera
“Great and outstanding experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

One of the best way to explore cos del sol in Spain, red label experice provide you what all you need and make your wish true. Highly recommended.

Sofia
“Red Label Tours rocks:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I spent my August vacation in 2011 in Marbella and did a whole day tour to Seville, Ronda and many other historical sights with Pablo from the Red Label Tours. I have to tell you I was very positively surprised and completely happy with his company's services. Pablo is an amazing very hospitality oriented person who really cares about his customers. His white jeep was very comfortable, Pablo himself speaks many languages like german, english, italian, spanish and knows Andalusia very well. I was on my own and felt really comfortable with him, much better than in a large group of tourists where you share the guide and services with many others. I come from the tourism industry as well and can only recommend Red Label Tours as an innovative company already offering a service of the future with a lot of personal attention:) Many thanks and kisses from Bulgaria dear Pablo Techera

Visited November 2011