“If you like cherry ice cream - try the Amorette!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fresca Passione

Fresca Passione
c/Ramon Gomez de la Serna 1, Marbella, Spain | on the corner with Arias Maldonado, Marbella, Spain
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 882 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This little ice cream shop is a gem! I rate vanilla ice cream and this deserves a 10. There is a huge range of different ice creams and sorbets. My husband had the cherry, fruits of the forrest and dulche e delache.I had the dulche, vanilla and mang sorbet!! If you are in Marbella please seek this little shop out. The owners are lovely people and you certainly will not be disappointed!
London
“If you like cherry ice cream - try the Amorette!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I always look for my favourite ice cream flavours, apple or pear, Fresca Passione didn't have those particular ones on the days I popped in, but I did try their Amorette with HUGE morello cherries in and it was wonderous! Very difficult to choose though, they all look so yummy!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great ice cream and service, best place for chilling out in afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

After melting in the hot sun on the beach, this place was a daily chill out for coffee and ice cream

Sorry Spain but Italy really do have better coffee and ice cream, this place certainly delivers that quality, and price is low too

A variety of about 20 ice creams and new flavours offered each day. My favourite was a double bowl: strawberry and dark chocolate

Good pit stop before moving to Old Town for some afternoon tapas. Do it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Ice Cream but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Having read the reviews of this ice cream parlour, I was expecting the best ice creams in Spain. Unfortunately myself and family found this rather disappointing. The choice was ok but we have had better tasting ice cream at other cafes whilst in the Marbella area.

The service was good and the place very clean.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
frescapassione, Propietario at Fresca Passione, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Firstly, we'd like to thank you for your opinion, it really matters to us to know what our customers think.
We are sorry you found that our ice-cream is disappointing, and we would like to invite you to come back to give us more details on what didn't suit your expectations, as well as to have a chance to get to know how our ice-cream are made.
We use only natural ingredients seeking only the best quality , we refrain from the prefab flavour that can be tasted nearly everywhere, we look into producing a low fat/low calories ice-cream daily, with lots of dedication and work.
Our ice-cream might not be the best, but it certainly is unique, healthy and natural.

Perhaps you could visit our production lab to see exactly what we mean.

With kind regards,

Frescapassione staff
London, United Kingdom
“The best italian ice cream in Marbella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I thought to be in Italy!!!!!!!!! Instead I was in Marbella in Fresca Passione. The ice cream is the best, the taste of fresh ingredients, I had hazelnut, chocolate and dark chocolate, FANTASTIC. I will tell all my friends to go in Fresca Passione to have a nice Italian ice cream.

• Visited August 2012
Italy
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

simply the best ice cream you'll ever try in your whole life. congrats!

• Visited July 2011