“A great night at Beckitts” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Birmingham England
“A great night at Beckitts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

10 (6 adults & 2 kids) of us had a great night at Beckitts. Huge starters, tasty mains, great wine and really friendly service.

We had to book in advance and when we tried to return without a booking we couldn't get in so do yourself a favour and plan in advance to visit here.

Visited August 2013
MartinO1111, Manager at Beckitts, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thanks for your great review, delighted you enjoyed your dining experience at Beckitts Marbella. Hope to see you soon again!.

“Birthday celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Fantastic restaurant in Marbella, service & food was excellent. Could not fault it. As one of my colleagues said, "if this was the last restaurant I could eat in I would be very happy".
Well done to mark and his team, keep up the good work.

MartinO1111, Manager at Beckitts, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Glad you enjoyed your food and your evening at Beckitts. Thanks for you positive review. Hope you will return soon. Kind regards. Martin.
Marbella, Spain
“"Celebration meal at the best"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We were in Marbella for my daughters hen dooo and wanting a special place to celebrate, thankfully we found Beckitts. I had contacted the manager Martin prior to our visit and as promised we had a table decorated for our occasion. It was fabulous, staff were friendly and the food awesome! with a great selection, above all we were made to feel welcome and nothing was to much trouble!.
When we return we will definitely be returning here, comes highly recommended.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MartinO1111, Manager at Beckitts, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
It was a pleasure and great fun to have you "hens" at Beckitts, a very nice bunch of ladies. Really happy you enjoyed your meal. The best of luck to the bride on her special day. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. M
Kildare
“Simply fantastic night at Beckitts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We are on holidays for a week in Marbella and it coincides with my husbands 45th Birthday so i was looking for somewhere really nice to celebrate with our two boys.

After my usual research on Trip Advisor….I found Beckitts and liked the reviews. As I booked it before traveling I mentioned the restaurant to some colleagues at work and one had been recently to Marbella had visited the restaurant and confirmed that Trip Advisor glowing reviews were very accurate! I emailed Martin at Beckitts and more or less immediately he was back confirming our table.

I had booked an early seating but on the day decided it made more sense to eat later - emailed again - and he was back to me immediately advising it was no problem!

Arrived at the restaurant shortly before 8 - we booked an outside table. It was Thursday evening and the restaurant was buzzing! The decor has that great mix of style yet casual feel. Excellent selection of dishes and finally a great selection of 'real food' for the kids.

I had the asparagus and the john dory followed by a creme brûlée. My husband had chowder and lambs liver followed by eton mess. The boys had fish and lamb cutlets followed by brownies! Each one of courses were perfection - its the best meal we have had in Marbella! Boys ate everything on their plates too!

Wine selection was great too - we had an amazing bottle of Rioja which is marked 'Martin's favourite' on the wine menu ( delicious!). The service was perfect - we wanted a nice relaxing meal with time between courses. Even though restaurant was busy the staff took time to chat to us and to the boys. When desserts arrived (with a candle in my husband's) the waiters sang happy Birthday him - much to our kids delight! I was really impressed they remembered it was a celebration dinner - it was a lovely touch!

Finally - was also impressed when the bill arrived - they had charged us for the early bird prices which to be fair from 6pm to 8pm and it was well past 8 when we were ordering our food…(thanks again!)

Overall, really most enjoyable evening, great atmosphere and superb food! We will be back!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MartinO1111, Manager at Beckitts, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thank you to you and your family for your wonderful review, it was a pleasure to meet you all and to look after you at Beckitts. We remember how polite and well mannered your boys were. Hoping the birthday celebrations continued and were enjoyed and that we will see you all again for the next Birthday.
Kind regards and best wishes from all at Beckitts Marbella.
Dublin, Ireland
“Brilliant as Always ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is our 7th year as a family (two additions from our first visit)to visit Beckitts. As always we were treated brilliantly from the moment we entered the premises. Unfortunately we only get down once a year but we are now welcomed by the staff as if we were were regulars on a monthly basis. What can we say about the food! Like previous reviewers the food is excellent with a wide choice on all courses. Having 4 young kids we have no problem keeping their expectations looked after and my wife and I likewise. Another very important is their very good red wine selection. We ate there on two nights of our short break and we had two different but excellent wines. We would like to thank Martin and his excellent Dutch colleague who we promise to get her name on our next visit for the wonderful nights of excellent food and service. The "Kerry" chef played his part also. Thanks Guys and see you soon.

MartinO1111, Manager at Beckitts, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thanks so much for your review. It's always a pleasure to see you and your four polite children, even if only once a year. Now you have set me a challenge to find another great wine for you to taste on your next visit.both Mirjam and I look forward to seeing you next year. Many thanks again for taking the time to write such a great and positive review.
Martin