“Great view AWFUL food and RUDE staff” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #689 of 925 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Leeds
“Great view AWFUL food and RUDE staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I went here with my partner one night as we had been on the beach during the day and noticed that it looked like it would be a very nice place to go. So as we arrived at the restaurant that night is was everything we thought it would be a lovley restaurant with an amazing view of the sea. As were were seated by the waiter who was very rude may i add we were asked what drinks we would like. After ordering these they took 25 minutes to come. Once they came we orderd the food. I ordered the chicken skewer and chips and my partner ordered the spaghetti bolignaise. When my food came the chicken was wrapped in bacon ( which i do not eat ) i took the bacon of myself and cut into the chicken. I am not sure what was wrong with the chicken but it was awful it was more like an apple crumble topping, as you cut into it, it was crumbling into little pieces. I decided not to eat the chicken i just ate the chips. My partner said the spaghetti bolignaise was average. At the end of the meal i decided to ask to speak to the manager. I was not trying to get any money of the bill i just wanted to tell him that it should state on the menu that there is bacon wrapped around the chicken. He replied with he could not mention every detail on the menu as it was not big enough. How he had the cheek to say this when the menu is massive and obviously goes for quantity over quality. He then went on to tell me a few other dishes that have bacon on. I couldnt even be botherd to say this was ridicolous or complain about the chicken crumble pie. We just got the bill and left. I honestly would not suggest any one goes here. AVOID like the plague.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Spot Terrible Food and Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We went on a lovely summers evening to enjoy the sunset on the beach and enjoy - we hoped - a pleasant meal. How wrong we were! It took the waitress at least 15minutes to ask us what we would like to drink. The House red wine (15 euro a bottle), when it eventually came, was awful. There were 3 waitresses and about 6 occupied tables - hardly pressure but it was another long wait before we were asked what we wanted. The first 3 things we asked for were not available - if only we had left then! The food when it came was very poor - but the bill came to 50 euro each - never again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spain
“recent visit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have an apartment beside this restaurant & just can not believe how they could charge such prices for mediocre food. This restaurant has recently being refurbished and the prices upon opening were so expensive, obviously someone has to pay for the new decor!!! Most of the time this restaurant is empty, which is not surprising as these are not San Pedro prices!!!

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“glorious day in the sun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

we had a lovely day on their relaxing sun beds and drinks brought to us on the beach. then we sat up on the verandah in the shade for a very pleasant lunch- the saff were helpful and the service although not fast was good- but who needs to hurry on holiday? we would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marbella, Spain
“nice setting, horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We went for a relaxed lunch, and then stress started. We couldn’t order a drink from one waitress as it was the work of another colleague of her. Once we managed to order, it took time to get the drink. The food was not cooked properly, had to send it back into the oven. Once it came back the fish was very salty. We let the staff know it, the manageress took the plate and came back saying that they have tried it and it was ok. They had no sympathy for our comments. We did not order anything else (we were not offered to change the dish) so we just paid and went. Shame on such a beautiful setting.

• Visited August 2012