“Well worth the visit” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Yorkshire
“Well worth the visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We spotted this place just off the orange square in the old town and remembered it from the good reviews on this site.
It was a quiet Saturday evening towards the end of the season so we were able to get a table but I understand this is not usually the case and they were fully booked for later in the evening.
The food is sophisticated without trying to be too clever, the wine was excellent and reasonably priced and we received fantastic attentive service from the staff without them being obtrusive.
Enjoy your winter break team Paloma. We will definitely return next year.

Visited November 2013

Dundalk, Ireland
“Another great meal in Bistro Paloma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Recently on holidays in Elviria and as always our holiday would not be complete with out a visit to Bistro Paloma. Laurence, Patrick and their staff are so friendly make you very welcome with a choice of eating outside or in the Restaurant.
They have an excellent and varied menu which is reasonably priced.The presentation of the food is excellent and some what different to other Restaurants. We both had starters my wife Goats Cheese and salad and I the Scallops. Mains my wife had Sea Bass with horseradish sauce and I had the Rack of Lamb.Great choice of wines which are very reasonable priced.Deserts are also excellent and varied. Really looking to returning in to the best Restaurant in Orange Square and the Old Town.

Ireland
“A hidden gem just a step from Orange Square!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The restaurant is off Orange Square, it's small and intimate with a few tables outside - you need to book these in advance as they are popular - also a few tables inside. We ate outside which was very pleasant! Food was delicious with excellent quality ingredients and everything we ordered was just perfection! The staff were so friendly and helpful and made us so welcome! there was however a downside.... having to say goodnight and leave and know we are not returning for a couple of months!!
Bon Apetite to anyone who eats here they will return.......

• Visited October 2013
Cork, Ireland
“On the corner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Bistro Paloma is one of our top two restaurants in Marbella. Our reason for going there on the first occasion was that it was always full, and that's always a good sign. The food is excellent and presented in a slightly different manner to other restaurants e.g. the sea bass is served with horseradish and capers giving it an unusual but lovely sharpness to taste. This is typical of their dishes. It's a small restaurant and usually needs to be booked, especially if you want an outside table. The proprietor and staff are so friendly and eager to please. The "cuenta" is about 5% less than similar restaurants in Marbella and that's always a pleasant surprise. Their Albarino wine is the best I have tasted in Marbella. When we return to Marbella it will be one of our first restaurants and I won't be too surprised if Laurens remembers my name. I think it's closed on Tuesdays.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“My favourite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have been visiting Marbella for 35 years plus. The restaurants have improved 100 percent since my fist visit when there was no further to go than the Marbella Club and the Port was a fishing port.

I discovered Paloma when they first opened, I do not recall if it is 4/5 years. It is my very first choice when I arrive in Marbella. The food is consistently good, I have enjoyed every meal I have ever eaten there. The staff are wonderful, the service second to none and the presentation perfect.

You need to book but I guarantee you will not be disappointed.