“FANTASTIC PIZZA!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
New York City, New York
“FANTASTIC PIZZA!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Best Pizza Ever!!! Fresh ingredients and a Fresh Mozzarella Cheese on the Pizza with on top thin slices of Parma Ham ...waiters were friendly and service was quick!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dodge City, Kansas
“dreadful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Crammed more tables in than fit resulting waiters stretching over a table to give you your food and asking us to pass the plates up as they couldn't reach - forgot our wine and I make a better pizza. It earned a family nickname that is not printable. Go somewhere else - why were people queuing to get in?

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Good Italian next to the big boats in Banús”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I've been here with friends and I've been her on dates. The food is faultless and very tasty if a bit pricy for my liking. Don't get me wrong, it's not an expensive restaurant and especially not considering its location which is as Puerto Banus as you could get. But it's not as classy as it could be and I also hate the fact that there is a large TV screen hanging in a corner often with football or some other sport. I mean why??? It completely ruins the atmosphere which otherwise could have been quite romantic. What I do like is the big pizza oven at the end of the restaurant where you can see large beautiful pizzas being made. There is always a guessing game which one is yours. The pizzas are what I mostly come here for. That and the S.Pellegrino sparkling water which I love. One thing you can say about Amore e Fantasia, they do care about the food.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went to this restaurant recommended by a friend that comes a lot to puerto banus and we had the best pizza ever in the nicest location in th harbor right in front of the mega yachts . I will definitely recommend to all my friends coming down to the coast

Marbella, Spain
“The best pizza in the port”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Everyone always seems to queue for the OTHER pizza restaurant and they are missing a trick. Although a little pricey, we have been coming here for years both on our own and with the children. It has a great atmosphere, great pizza and an interesting bathroom heated by the pizza oven which makes for a rather warm comfort break in the summer.......
The staff are friendly and always remember us. It is always our first choice for Italian

• Visited April 2012