Stayed for 1 night before travelling on to Granada. Room was clean and comfortable and surprisingly large. Very quiet and only a few minutes walk to the main square - perfect for what we needed.
Staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful, pointing out the main area with restaurants and bars and also directing us to the bus station the morning after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Spain - Costa Del Sol