I stayed in this hotel towards the end of June. The Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room was nice and simple really as I only paid £53. There is a hotel safe which is kept in Reception in a locked cupboard. I was worried but then at least I could lock away my passport and bits away.
I got to pratice my spanish with the staff who speak little english but they are really nice.
The hotel seemed clean and safe you have to use a key card in the lift which is useful.
I didn't order any room service so I couldn't tell you if the food is any good. I chose to use the local supermarket and ate out in near by resturants.
The staff in shops are very friendly and you don't feel like they are trying to make a hard sale.
If you want simple and cheap clean rooms and central to all the sites this is the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Spain - Costa Del Sol