“Great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Benabola Apart-Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Benabola Apart-Hotel to your Saves list
Benabola Apart-Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Pasaje de la Alhambra, Bloque 3 - Bajo | Puerto Banus, 29600 Malaga, Spain   |
Ranked #43 of 91 Hotels in Malaga
Preston, United Kingdom
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at these appartments fir 3 nights from 14th June to 17th June. There were 22 of us on my future daughter in laws hen party. All the appartments were slightly different but all were very nice. They were very spacious & clean. Four of us stayed in a two bedrooms appartments with two bathrooms & another toilet as well. It had a well equipped kitchen, lounge & dining area. Our balcony had a partial sea VIew also. These appartments appartments ideally situated & are central for everything. The beach Marina shops & bars are all within walking distance. Because they are so central they are a bit noisy at night especially as so many hens & stags go there. Good cafe which serves bacon buggies in a morning on the street level if the appartments. Mini market & supermarketclose by. I would recommend these appartments for girlie weekends hen & stag parties & young couples but not really for families & more mature couples mainly because of the late night noise.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am very surprised to read the negative comments below as my experience couldn't have been more different. I don't usually write online reviews but I felt compelled to share my positive feedback of my stay at Hotel Benabola.

I stayed in a spacious apartment which I found to be clean, airy and very comfortable.
The kitchen was fully equipped with all the mod cons, should you want to say in to eat (unlikey with the all restaurants so close by). There is 24 hour convenience store within the hotel which was very handy. The bedroom was great - slept well on the very comfortable mattress. The bathroom had double basins, a bath and a really powerful shower, which is not always the case when staying overseas.

Basically, it fullfilled all of my expectations with the added bonus of excellent hospitality. I will be staying at Hotel Benabola again on my next visit to Puerto Banus.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was our first time in Puerto Banus, an anniversary get away mid-May. We stayed in an apartment for 8 nights and spent 2 nights in one of the penthouses...

First the apartment, it was huge to say the least. In the living room, we had a long dining table, large comfy sofas, a breakfast table, AND a set of table and chairs on the balcony! Spoilt for choice :) There was also a TV but we hardly watched it.
The bedroom was quiet and we slept very well, especially with the black out blinds (no need for eye masks on this trip!). I had my own walk in wardrobe (now on my wish list to recreate at home) and the kitchen was kitted out with everything we needed (the washing machine was a god send). The bath and showers were amazing, the water was extrememly powerful and constantly kettle hot, throughout our stay. In fact, the power shower was a lot more effective then ours at home - or any we've experienced before. Towels were replaced every day and we always had plenty of toilet paper, soaps and shampoo so we never ran out or had to ask for more. The cleaners were all very friendly and talkative, unlike many other places I've stayed.
Thankfully, breakfast was served untill late morning each day (we have been known to miss the included breakfast on other vacations) so we made the most of the wide choices on offer - my partner enjoyed the Full English every day!

As a special treat from my partner, I was lucky enough to sample one of the penthouses overlooking the harbour for two nights. It was the apartment of dreams - stylish decor, the best views in Puerto Banus, and fit for royalty to be honest!

As a final note, the staff at reception, and throughout the hotel, were all extremely helpful and we'd like to think that we've made some new friends who we will meet again when we return later on this year.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Salisbury, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Talk about the perfect spot to arrive late one evening before joining a super yacht in the adjacent Joe Banus marina and this hotel is the right one for the job. Simple, clean, tidy with staff who seem pleasant.

The rooms where clean even if sparsely furnished and they must surely have the hardest beds known to mankind. In a world where most hotels put notices in your bathroom to encourage you to re use your towels rather than wash them every day this one has notices telling you that if you steal the towel you will be charged for it.

Was it worth it for one night? Probably yes but I am glad we did not have to stay longer

Room Tip: Our room at the front of the hotel was noisy because of road traffic but fellow guests slamming door...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Apartment stinks of rank humidity. 1980's TV set only in living room. Badly kept. Way over priced. It's really a shame as the location is so good, it would be an awesome place were some upgrades done to it to increase value.

Hot water runs out fast
Non working safe
Old assed furniture
Tile work looks like done by drunks
Shower sprays from the sides
Old, old curtain
You get only one roll of toilet paper, use it wisely
Did I say 1980's TV?
World war 2 refrigerator
Noisy
Damp rank foul odor

Absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I don't care if it's in the middle of heaven, would never come back.

Much better choices minutes away.

• Stayed May 2013
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Could not get a better location and staff could not be more friendly or helpful. Will open shop 24 hours for you which is reasonably priced and has everything including cold alcohol - they will even open it for you if needed!
Lovely breakfast, good selection and cook bacon, scrambled eggs, beans etc fresh to order. Recommend the scrambled egg delicious! Cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurt, cakes etc.
Huge apartment. Full size 6 seater diningtable, kitchen with washing machine, walk in wardrobe room, toilet and sink plus a full size bathroom, 2 x sofas and tv. If you wanted to nit pick we did not have a balcony or fridge as advertised but was not a worry for us and did not want to move. Also decor was not modern as per pics seen but was fine and size more than made up for it!
Hotel can arrange you taxi trasfers and I recommend as resorthoppa left me at airport with no transfer after having paid! Got a month to wait for investigation to get my money back after paying out taxi on top!
Two mins to beach and ocean club etc one direction and one min to harbour and bar strio the other.
We were over back service road and did hear bit if crashing about but was not a big problem. No partgoers noise. Toilets did have a smell but found same everywhere we went in area - think drains there in general.
No pool which would be nice. Wifi only in reception.
Will def book again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony when you check in and get apartment rather than room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just back from an amazing time in puerto banus, i have been there quite a few times as my parents used to have an apartment there, but i can tell you this is the best place to
Stay, the location is im the centre of everything and the self catered apartments are beautiful, i would mar hesitate for a second in booking this hotel, i cannot wait to go back !!!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Benabola Apart-Hotel? Share your experiences!