“A great restaurant in a great location” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Malaga, Spain
“A great restaurant in a great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Came here for the first time with a group of friends at the end of last summer and was amazed firstly by the views from the garden which were some of the best I have ever seen.
When the menu arrived, I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and distinct dishes on offer although I must confess that I did not understand some of the dishes on offer.
As it turned out we all had quite a selection of dishes and each and everyone of us found our dishes to be delicious and much better than we expected.
I have since been back several times with my partner and selected several different dishes and found all to be first class.
I would recommend this restaurant to everyone fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Alhaurin de la Torre, Spain
“What a hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Visited for the first time last night and had a wonderful time. They had a 4 course set menu for 30 euros per person, which was well worth the money, The setting, high on the hillside overlooking Malaga city and the bay, is spectacular. The service was excellent, attentive without being overbearing. All the members of staff were pleasant with lots of smiles. Will definitely go again and try the a la carte menu.

• Visited August 2012