When you are paying €52 a night you really can't argue too much. The room was comfortable and we had one near to the busy road but you couldn't hear the traffic. Beds were good, clean, room smelt fresh and the air con worked. Downside was the shower, even with the doors closed some water still leaked out but that was soaked up by the bath mat. Plenty of hot water.
Breakfast was good, cold meats were nice, cereals were good and coffee/tea very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr Yohann Reichenecker, General manager of the Ibis Málaga Airport Av Velazquez hotel give you a warm welcome.About 5 min by car from the finest beaches in Spain (Los Alamos, Malagueta), the Ibis Malaga Aeropuerto Av. Velazquez hotel is easily accessible from the airport. The charming centre of Malaga is only 10 minutes away by car. The hotel has 138 rooms with is new "Sweet bed Ibis", air-conditioning, Wifi connection and covered parking. You are 500 m from all sprot sinstalacion " Martin Carpena, Inacua, Athletism Stadium" and less than 3 km from a golf course. The hotel also has a convivial restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel ibis Malaga Aeropuerto Avenida Velazquez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Avenida Velazquez
- Hotel Ibis Malaga Aeropuerto Avenida Velazquez Spain - Costa Del Sol