I stayed at the Roommate Larios for 8 nights in Aug 2010. I had a room facing the pedestrian street Calle Marqués de Larios since I requested one. Amazing view and feel for the lively street, but at the same time extremey quiet room at night with the window closed. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are spacious. The air condition was a bit noisy but when I turned it down a notch it was fine. Not sure I would have used the roof top terrace, but it was closed during my stay. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to get a feel for the city life and at the same time get a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The emblematic Hotel Room Mate Larios, again is becoming the hub and meeting place for the coolest people in the city of Malaga. Following the reopening of LATERRAZA DELARIOS last summer, the incorporation of LARIOSGASTROBAR puts in charge of the kitchen chef Pablo Molowny disciple of Berasastegui and Arzak, who after becoming very successful in the restaurant GIFT (Room Mate ÓSCAR, Madrid), earned many loyal political personalities, artists and designers who enjoyed his kitchen and new understanding of gastronomy, as well as his design and cuisine but without losing the traditional flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Room Mate Larios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Larios Hotel Malaga
- Room Mate Larios málaga
- Room Mate Larios Hotel málaga
- Room Mate Larios Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol