We stayed here for a last minute short break. We were so pleased with the location. Right in the centre of Malaga, a 20 min taxi drive from the airport, and perfect for walking everywhere we wanted to go….. The Picasso museum, Marina, Kelipe Flenemco and various bars & restaurants to name just a few.
The hotel is located on the Calle Larios so most of the surrounding streets are pedestrians only. We stayed in one of the lovely suites with a great view over the Plaza de la Constitucion. Don’t expect perfect peace and quiet here, you’ll hear the hustle and bustle of people socialising and generally having fun on a Friday night…. It would only be a problem if you decide to get an early night! My advice is, go out and join the fun, there are plenty of wonderful places to eat and drink nearby, and In our experience, walking around to see the sites at night time is also very safe.
The only negative for us was that we were in the suite directly above the breakfast / Bar area. So when people moved their chairs we could hear it in our room. We only noticed the noise in the mornings and the management came in for a listen! They agreed they should do something to reduce the noise, so hopefully they will. They would have moved us if they had any available rooms but they were fully booked. To be fair though, we booked late and paid a good price – We’ll just book in advance and ask for a different room next time!
The surrounding areas are clean and the people are friendly, we would definitely stay at this hotel again, and bring the rest of the family next time too. There’s plenty for everyone. We really enjoyed walking to the marina in the mornings for breakfast. Eating out is very reasonable and for the best insight into where to eat a Gourmet Tapas Tour is an absolute must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The emblematic Hotel Room Mate Larios, again is becoming the hub and meeting place for the coolest people in the city of Malaga. Following the reopening of LATERRAZA DELARIOS last summer, the incorporation of LARIOSGASTROBAR puts in charge of the kitchen chef Pablo Molowny disciple of Berasastegui and Arzak, who after becoming very successful in the restaurant GIFT (Room Mate ÓSCAR, Madrid), earned many loyal political personalities, artists and designers who enjoyed his kitchen and new understanding of gastronomy, as well as his design and cuisine but without losing the traditional flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Room Mate Larios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Larios Hotel Malaga
- Room Mate Larios málaga
- Room Mate Larios Hotel málaga
- Room Mate Larios Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol