I spent two nights in December in this hotel.
Hotel is located just in the city center of Malaga, near the central square.
From hotel you can easy reech by walking all major objectiv from city.
One problem is that you cant reach the hotel by car because is in an area with traffic restriction. Closest you can go around 800 m then let the car in parking ang go by foot.
Rooms are ok, not very big but this is normal for a city center hotel.
Even if rooms has view on street where al day is hell of activity, the isolation is good and room is quiet.
Breakfast is fair which for a Spanish hotel is maximum you could have.
I strongly reccomand this hotel for a city break in Malaga especialy if you go without car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The emblematic Hotel Room Mate Larios, again is becoming the hub and meeting place for the coolest people in the city of Malaga. Following the reopening of LATERRAZA DELARIOS last summer, the incorporation of LARIOSGASTROBAR puts in charge of the kitchen chef Pablo Molowny disciple of Berasastegui and Arzak, who after becoming very successful in the restaurant GIFT (Room Mate ÓSCAR, Madrid), earned many loyal political personalities, artists and designers who enjoyed his kitchen and new understanding of gastronomy, as well as his design and cuisine but without losing the traditional flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Room Mate Larios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Larios Hotel Malaga
- Room Mate Larios málaga
- Room Mate Larios Hotel málaga
- Room Mate Larios Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol