Perfect for exploring the city of Malaga. Right next to the lovely Plaza de la Constitucion and close to the harbour. The free breakfast is served until mid-day, altho' for the long weekend we were there, the offerings didn't change. Hot option was bacon & scrambled eggs the continental option was the usual cheese cold meats etc. Regardless it served as a good start to our day. If I returned to Malaga, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The emblematic Hotel Room Mate Larios, again is becoming the hub and meeting place for the coolest people in the city of Malaga. Following the reopening of LATERRAZA DELARIOS last summer, the incorporation of LARIOSGASTROBAR puts in charge of the kitchen chef Pablo Molowny disciple of Berasastegui and Arzak, who after becoming very successful in the restaurant GIFT (Room Mate ÓSCAR, Madrid), earned many loyal political personalities, artists and designers who enjoyed his kitchen and new understanding of gastronomy, as well as his design and cuisine but without losing the traditional flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Room Mate Larios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Larios Hotel Malaga
- Room Mate Larios málaga
- Room Mate Larios Hotel málaga
- Room Mate Larios Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol