The positive things : right in the historical center and everything within walking distance. For me this is the biggest plus about this hotel. Other positive things : nice pillows and a good bed (which is not always the case in Spain). Make sure you ask at the reception for a double or two single beds as they have both. If you make your choice clear, you'll receive what you've asked for. The rooms are trendy, spotless, not too big, but very good for a city trip and a good "value for money ratio". Breakfast is offered till noon, which is also a plus.
The flipside : the TV is extremely small (19 inch computer screen) and not well placed (on the desk). The safe is rather small (don't bring laptops that are larger than a tablet/ipad as they won't fit in). But the thing they must absolutely work on is the airco. It's a central airco system and even during winter when it was 15 degrees outside, it was extremely hot (and dry air) in the room. You need to sleep with open windows...so make sure you have a room at the back of the hotel. You'll face a wall, but at least you will be able to sleep with an open window....without having the street noise. Overall : good for a city trip, but not for a 7-days of sun holidays
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The emblematic Hotel Room Mate Larios, again is becoming the hub and meeting place for the coolest people in the city of Malaga. Following the reopening of LATERRAZA DELARIOS last summer, the incorporation of LARIOSGASTROBAR puts in charge of the kitchen chef Pablo Molowny disciple of Berasastegui and Arzak, who after becoming very successful in the restaurant GIFT (Room Mate ÓSCAR, Madrid), earned many loyal political personalities, artists and designers who enjoyed his kitchen and new understanding of gastronomy, as well as his design and cuisine but without losing the traditional flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Room Mate Larios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Larios Hotel Malaga
- Room Mate Larios málaga
- Room Mate Larios Hotel málaga
- Room Mate Larios Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol