“Brazilian Feast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brasa y Lena

Brasa y Lena
Explanada de la Estacion s/n | Explanada de la Estacion, S/Nº, 29002 Malaga, Spain
952 356 916
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Brasa y Lena is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 1,321 Restaurants in Malaga
Cuisines: Brazilian, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Gold (Hasta 20 tipos de carnes a la brasa diferentes)Rodizio Silver (Hasta 10 tipos de carnes a la brasa diferentes) *Todas nuestras carnes se sirven con una amplia variedad de guarnicionesMENUS/PRECIOS:Rodizio Silver 9,90€Rodizio Gold 12,50€Rodizio Silver Fin de semana y festivo 12,90€Rodizio Gold Fin de semana y festivo 15,80€Rodizio Infantil 6,90€-BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE (ALL YOU CAN EAT)-
yorkshire
“Brazilian Feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We visited this restaurant yesterday as we were in Malaga shopping and decided to have a sit down meal.The waiter gave us a traditional brazilian cocktail on the house,which was very nice.We were then served battered deep fried banannas with french fries,salad,rice and blackbeans.The two sauces were lovely and the banannas were delicious.Then whilst sat we were served every 5 minutes with an assortment of different grilled meats,chicken,pork,beef,sausages,morcillas and also grilled mixed peppers.The meat was succulent and the beef was outstanding.The food is very nice and the service is top notch.The restaurant is in the Maria Zambrano train station and is upstairs and i cannot recommend it highly enough.Also forgot to say they do 2 prices gold(20 different meats)and silver(10 different meats)We opted for silver and glad we did as we couldn't eat any more!Visit and enjoy!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“the best service I've had while in Spain! amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

what a great experience!! I knew I had made the right choice when as soon as I sat down, they brought me big bowls of rice, salad, black beans, fries and 2 choices of salsas!! But when the waiter dragged a chair next to mine so I could put my purse, I loved it!!
and for all that food (including dessert) and my sangria + 2 glasses of white wine, a total of 24euros.. great deal for all I got!

• Visited July 2012
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“What a fabulous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

Visited this Restaurant whilst staying at the Barcelo Hotel and after seeing the reviews on this site. We elected to have the Silver version at a cost of 9 euro each. After being served with a selection of salad, rice, chips, dips, fritters and beans. A selection of hot meats were served to the table one at a time (the silver selection gave you ten different meats) but after eight I had to admit defeat. The staff and service were excellent, the drinks reasonably priced and the food (from one who can be quite squeamish around anything I haven't made myself) wonderful. Well worth a try.

• Visited March 2012